30 Days of Gratitude: Day 6
For this prompt, the Screen / Life Balance team asks that you create a list of "one to three people who have made a major positive difference in your life and whom you’ve never fully thanked". Then include a few lines on why you are grateful and would like to thank them.
I'm not (yet) comfortable with posting specific names, or why I'm grateful to them, but here are some of the reasons why I am thankful to the ones I have in mind:
- Giving me a chance when I didn't need, ask for, nor deserve it.
- Providing honest feedback and support.
- Helping me understand that life is not supposed to follow a linear path.
- Showing me that I'm happier simply liking the things that I like, without worrying about others' opinions.
- Saving my life.
- Buying me my first legal alcoholic drink while we were both at an event that we didn't want to be at.
- Being "the extrovert" when I go into full introvert mode.