10 things that scare me, GoT edition
I love the 10 Things That Scare Me podcast. It's a good look into the thinking and vulnerabilities of others that helps me put better framework around my own. I even wrote my own list back in January. I have also been thinking about Game of Thrones since the season 8 premiere because, like so many, I really want to know how it ends.
So, when I saw @emdot's tweet...
... I thought, why not a list of 10 things that scare me, related to GoT?
- Speaking of Ghost, that a dire wolf dies and then is resurrected into the Night King's army.
- That the series is going to end without us even getting to experience the Lady Stoneheart character.
- Sam or Gilly will suffer in some undeserved, completely unnecessary way.
- That Cersei doesn't die by the hands of her brother (per the prophecy), and it's Tyrion.
- That The Hound and Arya don't end up in some buddy comedy feature film or series spinoff, following their adventures after the battle with the Night King.
- The Mountain is resurrected into the Night King's Army.
- Littlefinger returns somehow. Hate that character.
- That we don't get more Brienne and Tormund scenes.
- Greyworm and Missandei don't survive and end up living happily ever after, together.
- That the series ends similar to how The Sopranos did, with a fade to black.