Five things for the week
- Towards the end of the week, I let some things drop on my personal (home) and school fronts. Wednesday and Thursday were tied up with some long conference calls that lasted from 5:30 AM to 3:00 PM, so my energy was spent on that. This week, as a result, I have some catching up to do.
- Change is in the air... I think it always is but we only really notice it when we want to.
- My wife is continuing to school me in skin and self-care. I must admit, I do like our face mask routines. The charcoal and purifying ones feel really good.
- Related to #2: I have the means but, I lack the "way".
- This coming week, we set a goal to just prep/eat vegetarian dinners. I'm excited to see if/how we fare with this. It should be easy but will we cave to wanting some sort of meat?