Five things for the week
- New Zealand... It's still unfathomable that there is this much hate in the world, and that there are individuals acting on this hate.
- We can donate money and goods, and spread words of positivity, empathy, and acceptance... but, I want to know what I can do. There has to be more.
- I know that I can start with things that I can control. I can control being a better person, and continually looking for and learning how to be a better person. I can control being more compassionate and empathetic to those around me, accepting all of their differences; even learning to find joy in those differences. And, I can live my life with deliberate, positive actions.
- Every one can be better at any thing.
- There's a routine... no, a rhythm to life that is different for every individual. I will start listening closer to my own. This will help me respect and learn from others'.