Five things for the week
- The more time I spend in this city, the greater the appreciation I have for it. It really is underrated (though, perhaps not as much as the locals play it up to be) . It's definitely growing. It doesn't quite feel like home yet, though I suspect that it is only a matter of time.
- I started using my phone to read more ebooks (between meetings, waiting in lines, etc.). I also have been using it for more tasks that I used to use the iPad for. As a result, my screen-time stats this week are really high. Like, really high.
- I'm almost ready to start filling my house with indoor plants. And I have some ideas for the yard that I want to put into motion. The first step is starting to invest in a bunch of pots and planters.
- My creative block is because I'm not allowing myself enough time and space to be creative.
- The most difficult part of last week (work-wise) was getting my head wrapped around the amount of work that needs to be done from now until March.