10 Things that Scare Me
Inspired by the 10 Things That Scare Me podcast, which I love.
- Discovering that I have a terminal health issue, inherited from my biological parents. I hate always having to explain to doctors that I don't have medical history (even though they really don't react negatively to it). I have some ongoing health issues and am just waiting to find out there's more.
- Snakes. F'ing snakes.
- Cooking something for someone that makes them sick (or worse). Also, me getting sick from someone else's food. I really like to cook, and think I'm pretty good at it but, I'm always afraid to serve my food to others for fear of them trying it and getting sick. I have no idea where this fear stems from; it's never happened (yet).
- Getting bit by a tick or mosquito (or any other insect, really) and contracting an incurable disease, like Lyme disease or being allergic to meat, as a result.
- How self-destructive humans are. More specifically, how self-destructive I can be.
- Large crowds and/or long lines.
- Being somewhere for a long time (3-5 hours at least) without knowing where, and having access to, a bathroom.
- Any hearing loss in my left ear (I'm already 80% deaf in my right ear).
- Reaching my fullest potential.
- Slipping and severely hurting myself in the shower.