Five things for the week
- I'm making a point to load up at least one day of the weekend to get out and do errands. Part of this means saving some things until the end of the week (which is okay, because it will help me plan better). It also means ordering less online and going to more stores/places. It's all part of an effort to be more mindful about what I am doing day to day.
- New rule: eat outdoors whenever possible (when weather permits). Breakfast on Saturday morning (picture above) was perfect on the patio compared to inside. Inside was crowded and noisy. Outside was quiet, with fresh air and sunshine.
- It's amazing how much better I feel when I wear clothes that actually fit me.
- DirectTV is pissing me off. Too much to go into here but, I'm 90% sure I'll be cutting the service soon. Which means we'll be a streaming household only (because there's no way I'm going to Comcast).
- My February project will be getting some plants and trees setup inside and outside of this home. Our home needs some plant life!