Five things for the week
- Hanging things on walls, for us, has a big influence on whether we feel at home or not. There are certain pieces that, when hung, we feel more settled. It's surprising (perhaps not as much as we think) that it took this long to hang some of the things we did. Bonus, this past weekend we decorated for the holidays as well. It's really nice.
- I know who I am and what I want to do. Not consciously but, I know deep down that I know. I have a block on myself right now. I feel like I'm fighting through this block in every way that I can but, I'm just not making the progress that I want to be making. Deep, eh? Suppose this could be its own post someday.
- On Saturday evening, I had a cup of hot (oolong) tea after dinner. It was the first time in a long time that I did this (drink a cup of hot tea in the evening) and I was reminded of how much better it made me feel, both physically and mentally.
- F politics. All of it. F it all.
- Instagram's lack of chronological order is driving me nuts. I HATE the timeline. I keep seeing the same images over and over again (from the same contacts). It sometimes feels like I see more ads than actual posts. It's a mess, and no longer enjoyable for me. I deleted the app from my phone; taking a bit of a break from it for a while.