Five things for the week
- Rather than "punish" myself for not photographing as much as I want to, I'm just going to let it happen. Where "it" means "photography". I'll photograph when I damn well please.
- I want to change out the template of this website but, not quite sure how yet. Just another thing to add to the list of things to do.
- Cooking has become another creative outlet for me. This could be good, could be bad.
- This week, I'm challenging myself to finsh a (recreational) book. I figure an hour of reading right before bed will accomplish this. This also means that I need to stay on track with work and school so that doesn't "bleed" into my evening hours.
- I have it good. I just need to remember that. Keep things in perspective.