Five things for the week
- The biggest deterrent from moving is, well... moving. Especially between different states. There's just so much to take care of. It's a good reminder of how broken government *cough*DMV*cough* entities are.
- Chile rellenos, tamales, and tacos. Those are my Mexican food vices. Now you know.
- I'm gathering as much as I can in preparation for e-waste recycling. I scheduled a pickup for this coming Tuesday, and am treating this as a huge opportunity to downsize, clean, and reorganize.
- I'm highly irritated with Apple iTunes... it has absolutely destroyed my music library. Album cover to title tracks to playlists and more... obliterated. I don't even know where to begin with sorting this all out.
- The home office is starting to take shape. At least, I like the way that it is starting to take shape. There are still some tweaks and adjustments I need to make, mostly in the name of comfort. Working from home full time has changed the way I want to approach the machines/monitors on my desk. Again. ,mostly driven by the need to be more comfortable. Also driven by the need to reduce distractions.