Five things for the week
- No picture ready for this post is a good indicator that I need to step up my photo game so that I don't run into this same issue next week. I could post another food pic but, nah.
- I'm beginning to appreciate curated email newsletters again though, it's still rough trying to find ones that I actually enjoy/look forward to. It also makes me wonder if I need to even bother with a newsletter of my own given that I'm not entirely positive that I would be able to keep it interesting from issue to issue.
- Playing Jurassic World: Evolution (PC) and it's so what I wanted in this game it's not even funny. I'm tempted to buy Forza Horizon 4 because I love the open world concept in a driving game. It's cathartic to drive through farmers' fields with a Ferrari.
- Damn, it feels really good to be back in California. My mind and body health is definitely improving.
- In another life, I think I would have become a chef.