Five things for the week
- I meant to blog a lot more than I actually did (0 times), this past week. I'm not sure how/why that didn't happen.
- My wife and I have identified our next steps and now, we just need to work on the plan to get from here to there. Yes, this is cryptic but, trust the process.
- Photo above is of one of the new chickens that my parents have. It is a good reminder of how much i would love to have my own chickens one day.
- I'll be 41 years old soon and yes, I'm still addicted to Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
- "Less is more" seems to be the key to so much more than I realize, or even gave credit for. Something I need to incorporate into almost everything that I do.