Five things for the week
- Digital life is still a bit of a mess. This is going to take a few weeks of cleanup to get through it all. And, to make sure it doesn't get this bad again.
- The digital cleanup is a good reminder of the overall cleanup I have to do. Sounds like it's time for a proper Spring cleaning around here.
- Here's my (now) obligatory line about how I really need to photograph more.
- Here's my (now) obligatory line about how I really need to take better care of my health.
- After this past month's travel, I think I'm finally now back into my home routine and sleep cycle. This month was rough. When home, I didn't feel present. I didn't feel like myself. And, I felt sick (some of it really was sickness) the entire time. Finally got out of that funk.