Photo of the week
I didn’t like The Counter at first but, over the years, it has grown on me. I finally found a great combination: black bean and corn salsa, spinach, roasted cherry tomatoes, 1/3 lb beef patty cooked medium, pepper jack cheese, bacon, avocado, and brioche bun.It was so good.
Five things for the week
- My best day? Making sure my wife had a great birthday .We did a "treat yo self" afternoon. Seeing her happy made me so happy.
- The downside about Fall? Halloween.
- I'm working on my everyday carry... I think I'm just two decisions away from having to carry a murse. Part of it is having a bigger phone (iPhone 8+). I like it but it's a pain to carry around in a pocket. The other part is wanting to carry a camera around again. Proper camera, not just relying on my phone.
- The Dodgers in the World Series makes me so happy. So happy.
- I'm becoming increasing grateful for the life I have. It's a good life. And the more I realize how much I have, the more grateful I become.
Recently readContinued frustration here. The only things I read this week were proposals and guides and white papers and... and... all work related. Boo.
Recently watchedI like that I don't anything to report here. I didn't have time to watch anything on a screen, and i think that's a good thing.
//I’m trying out a new weekly format, more to keep track of the things I have read and watched. It’s also a format that, I hope, will evolve as I look to put together a weekly email newsletter.