Five things for the week
- March will be a crazy busy month... first trip is Austria for the 2017 Special Olympics World Winter Games. Then, a few days after I get home, I get to hop on a plane for an extended weekend in Southern CA (yay!). Sill, not a lot of time to be at home so, will miss this month to settle in.
- After this round of trips (mostly because I need to be home to do this), the focus will be on health, health, and health. It's needed.
- I watched Arrival... it was much better than I expected (and I expected it to be really good). I also watched Jack Reacher: Never Go Back... I feel like this could have been so much better. So, so much better.
- Speaking of "better", that's my theme. How can I be better? How can I help you be better? How to we ______ better?
- Things... materialistic things... I need to adjust my perspective on this.