Five things for the week
- It was a very long week, filled with meetings. We're in the discovery phase of a really big, very important project. I used up all of my brain for this one.
- Reduction... that needs to be my overall theme this year. Not on all fronts but, on the fronts where I'm trying to make changes in my life.
- I need more photographs in my life... I'm going to start carrying a (proper) camera with me. Less reliance on my iPhone for photos.
- I'm considering an overall reduction of my online presence. This, of course, is going to require some more time to think it through before I actually take action. I don't want to close any accounts only to open them back up again.
- My goal this week: cook every dinner from here until next Saturday.