Five things for the week
- Reduce... that's the name of the game. Less equals more, and all of that jazz.
- Released on Feb 14th, Tell Me Everything You Don't Remember, by Christine Hyung-Oak Lee. Please go get a copy. It's a very important story, written by one of the coolest people in my life.
- This three day weekend is a nice inhale/exhale before a really busy week.
- It feels good to have a kitchen that I enjoy using, again. It makes a big difference in my enthusiasm levels for cooking meals, especially after a long day at the office. I'm more willing to cook dinner in a kitchen that I enjoy cooking in. Go figure.
- More good people, please?