Five things for the week
- I gave up on my Photo 365. I gave up for the same reasons that I have given up on all of my previous attempts: this project just isn't for me. This is not how I photograph, nor how I enjoy photography. That is what I need to get back to; identifying and following through with how I enjoy photography. If you go back through the blog and photostreams, you will find many attempted Photo 365s. Many.
- Yesterday was the first snow of the season (first snow that actually stuck). It dropped about an inch all around; just enough to make it beautiful out there. It will still take some getting used to but, I really do like having four distinct seasons.
- Two more weeks until we move into our new place. Getting really excited. So many things I want to do around the house. Most of all, very excited to establish that kitchen as our own, and get cooking!
- This week is the first series of kickoff meetings to get this new platform developed and launched. This is why I took this job and made the move cross country. This is why I am hear, and this is what I enjoy.
- My wife is hella awesome.