Five things for the week
- There's a lot to do over the next 6 weeks. Moving is always a big deal but, this is really exciting. Especially looking forward to no longer being a renter again.
- I'm thinking of retooling my workflows for 2017. The big issue is that they are built to be very efficient for current tasks but, are not easily scaled if I take on new projects. I need one that is more pliable and fluid.
- The more I listen to David Bowie's "Blackstar" (album), the more I believe that it was the best album of 2016. Mitski's "Puberty 2" is a close second.
- I already know that 2017 will be the "year of health"... it just needs to happen. Needs to.
- I'm happy. Genuinely happy.