Five things for the week
- As I'm writing this, it's "update Sunday".Running OS software updates on iPad, iPhone, PC, iMac, firmware updates on the XT1, X100T, and a few lenses. Also, running individual software updates programs.
- Also, it's "sports Sunday". I have soccer, football, and baseball streaming on different screens. Ah, technology.
- Regina Spektor's "Older and Taller".
- The beginning part of the week was spent working with colleagues in Iowa... lots of work accomplished, and a lot more for them to follow up on. I wrote a lot of notes to make my next visit (to my next Program) easier. I just need time to organize and digest those notes.
- Setting up regular grocery orders (online), for either delivery or pickup, has helped us make good strides in eating/cooking at home more often. It takes a lot of the decision and guesswork out of shopping, making it automatic. Simple.