- Today was difficult. I can’t blame the users nor can I blame technology. It is realizing that the challenges come from history, habits, and not truly capitalizing on opportunities to do better along the way. It’s trying to help people understand the “why” in addition to the “how”, when all they really want is “can you just do this for me?”.
- One of the best parts of my job is being able to work with so many different people (globally) and in so many different scenarios (to troubleshoot, train, and support). But I’m spread too thin (I’m outnumbered!) and need to find a way to get inter deeper detail with each one. I feel like fly-by support right now.
- Picture of Gmork. Off camera voice says, “Patrick, have a Snickers…”
- Morning commute playlist included David Bowie, Prince, Tancred, The Coathangers, Mitski, Japanese Weekend, and Deap Vally. It was awesome.
- I need to work myself back into a morning routine that includes eating breakfast at home.