Five things for today
Five things for today:
- I hate writing on a deadline, or assigned writing. I think that's why I don't like my current course. I love writing as long as I have complete say over what and when to write.
- It's Christine's birthday, today. I wish I was close enough to take her out to dinner to celebrate. Too many missed chances over recent years.
- Starting this week, I'm using my lunch hours to wander around DC (at least near the office). No specific destination, just wandering.
- I need to find a photo project. Need. To.
- Good, productive day at the office.